Rules of The Gym
- All must wear masks before allowed entry
- No parents/carers allowed in the gym unless training.
- Please use hand gel before entering the gym
- Please maintain social distancing
- No spectators are not allow in the gym
- All equipment must be cleaned between classes
Rules for Karate
- You must wait outside the gym with proper distancing before class
- You will go in 1 at a time and receive a head scan to check your temperature. You will not be permitted to train if you have a temperature (37.7 or above)
- You must remove your outside shoes and jackets then move to an area in the gym
- Only family members or house mates may make contact. Strictly no contact is allow.
- Leave the Gym with proper social distancing (2 metres+)
Any questions feel free to contact